MassHousing Home Owner Septic Repair Loan Program Forms

Listed below are all forms needed to originate a loan through the MassHousing Septic Repair Loan Program. The list has been divided into two categories: forms for individual homeowners and forms for condominium associations.

Lenders are expected to use FNMA, FHLMC and HUD standard documents and forms for all mortgage loan applications and mortgage loans. In some instances, a lender form and/or a Commonwealth form may be used to comply with state requirements. There are, however, forms unique to MassHousing's programs that must be completed and/or distributed.