Home Improvement Loan Program Forms

Listed below are all forms required for loans through MassHousing's Home Improvement Loan Program (HILP). The list has been divided into two categories: Borrower forms, which must be executed by the borrower; and Lender forms, which assist partner lenders in originating, closing, packaging and selling eligible loans to MassHousing.

Lenders are expected to use FNMA, FHLMC and HUD standard documents and forms for all mortgage loan applications and mortgage loans. In some instances, a lender form and/or a Commonwealth form may be used to comply with state requirements. There are, however, forms unique to MassHousing's programs that must be completed and/or distributed.

 Home Improvement Borrower Forms
Document  Form #HILP-B-200 (formerly B-003): Home Improvement Loan Program...
Document  Form #HILP-B-203: MassHousing Homeowner Questionnaire
Document  Notice of Transfer
 Home Improvement Lender Forms
Document  Form #HILP-L-201: Home Improvement Loan Program Income Limits by...
Document  Form #HILP-L-202: Home Improvement Loan Program Document Checklis...
Document  Home Improvement Loan Program List of Communities